Saturday, July 3, 2010

Total Randomness

  • I looked up at the calendar on Thursday only to realize it is July. Seriously? The summer time is just flying by.
  • I love this rain. It help off long enough for Cliff and I to get some fishing in, only had 7 keeper crappie and a stray catfish. Cliff said he'd eat it so I chopped them all up and gave him the lot of em.
  • Twins won again last night, hanging on to 1st place, barely. I'm not a fan of their closer, Rauch. And if you haven't watched video at MLB.com, you're missing some high quality stuff.
  • Another former Longhorn was arrested. It's slowed down a bit, only averaging one per week right now. It's the clean cut Chris Simms. Wonder what daddy thinks.
  • Errands to run today, not sure if I'll have enough time for Bed Bath and Beyond.
  • Watched Youth in Revolt last night. It's definitely not for the youth but certainly entertaining. I would give it 3.5 stars out of 5.
  • Here's a link to some of the best commercials for the Twins.

No comments: