Saturday, January 16, 2010

Stuff and Whatnot ***Edited


  • Fixed the PS3 today, completely tore it apart and put back together after applying heat to the CPU and GPU. Only had 4 screws left over but I know where they go so that's okay.
  • Kinda boring football today. Hope the Vikings game is boring too...in our favor.***Not even close to boring. Absolutely loved the entire game, couldn't stop watching.
  • Stars played their best game of the year today. Intensity was at a high level.
  • I'm tired of using a tank of gas per week. Mostly picking up kids and dropping them off.
  • I think the fireplace needs to be cleaned, it smells like I made ribs in the living room. I didn't.
  • Ever get tired of technology? Me too. Real tired.
  • I'd love to take a trip to somewhere sunny with a beach. And it needs to be warm.
  • Just love those cupcakes up top.

No comments: