Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Password Wednesday

So today is the first Wednesday of my new ritual to change a password. I figure if I change one account to the same password every Wed., I'll have them all the same by Thanksgiving then start all over. This should keep things pretty secure. Join me, we'll have fun!

Oprah interview tonight at 10 with Gloria Compost. I bet it's crappy. LOTI

John Legend is actually pretty good. He ain't no PUFF artist, seems very classy. The older Peter Gabriel might could learn a thing or two. Nice voice but doesn't seem too be as classy.

I had a good thought but lost it. Why does that happen? Cleaning chemicals getting to me? Maybe I should stop snorting the Comet. Ouch!

Getting frustrated with the house selling. I'm not sure there's a cleaner house out there that isn't as clean (that's not new). It's odd to me that two comments were "too high priced" but they haven't made an offer or given a range that they are looking for. Oh well, the quest continues.

Til later, later.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what did Gabriel do?